Congratulations to the six winners of the Fall IHT Spirit Challenge.
The winning entries are:
- Fun, F.I.T.T.ness and Forever Strong designed by Kelly Spreen and Craig MacDerment, Shelburne Community School, Champlain Valley School District (Vermont)
- Running Unit designed by Kelly Rich, J.T. Nichols Middle School, Middleborough School District (Massachusetts)
- Fit For Life designed by Steve Boone, Lunenburg High School, Lunenburg Public Schools (Massachusetts)
- Fun Frisbee Fitness designed by Andy Pulling, Portland High School, Portland Public Schools (Michigan)
- Fitness Friday H.I.I.T. designed by Kate Muskrat and Allison Rubin, Hampstead Middle School, Hampstead School District (Vermont)
- Fitness Frenzy designed by Matt Carpenter and Sarah Harding, Klem Road North Elementary School, Webster Central School District (New York)